Sunday, February 5, 2017

Moving Along....

Happy Sunday everyone!

It's been a crazy ride since I last posted. My lifelong condition went crazy again, and between that and not sleeping, I didn't do a lot of writing until this past week.

The current WIP is over halfway finished now, and a lot has happened between the mains. I'm really making progress, and I hope to continue the momentum. I want this one finished, so I can finally set it aside to perk while I get another story going. I'm in limbo right now, waiting for some awesome folk to answer a question about something I'm unfamiliar with... Gotta love the research part of the job!

I am not sure if this one will ever be published or not. Either way, it wasn't a waste of time. I think if it isn't up to my publisher's high standards, it's still a practice story, one to get my feet wet with the writing again. I've been writing it a certain way so I don't have as much work to do if I send it to them either. It helps to know what's expected of you before you submit future stories. 

This week was close to a 5K week. I'm hoping with everything going on that I can squeeze in enough time to get another 1500 words added to it this coming week. If I get more, so be it. At least I'm writing, and loving it, right? ;) 

Nothing new on the local metal music scene, but WGD has mentioned they will be at a few live shows this year. I hope I can go, to show my support for the guys and the rest of the gang in the local metal scene. There's a lot of wonderful and talented people in it, and I am proud to support every one of them. 

Have a great week everyone, I'll update when I can. Things are really getting crazy here, for a good reason. I'll fill you in when I am allowed to.

I leave you with Amber in "Supurrvisor Kitteh" mode from Thursday morning (02/02/17). I had a writing day and this was my view when I opened Word.... I adopted a goofball. Seriously!


No comments:

Post a Comment