Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Prelims

Wow has it been over a week since my last update? I've been so crazy lately with things it's a wonder I remember to catch a few hours of sleep every night.
As the title suggests, yes I have been doing more preliminary work for another possible manuscript. As I posted in the last blog entry from September 29th, 2014, I have done a few character bios for this one, as well as some ideas. I have added to that list, with a list of key scenes and their approximate location in the story itself. The timeline is done and has been tweaked, the scene ideas files are now on the go with a few ideas in each one, and I have a lot of the research for it out of the way - and filed in the appropriate spots.

I've even started playing around with writing a bit... Not saying how much is written up but yes, I have tried writing a scene or two... Or, do I mean more? *looks innocent*

And just what is this story about? It's a contemporary romance. Nope, I don't care to say any more than that outside of certain trusted people who know better than to go telling tales out of school, and of course, my fellow Divas and Dudes in my favorite writing forum. *wink*

I know there are some out there who will read this and think I'm only pretending to have another possible story in the works... Well, I have news for them. I actually DO have a potential new WIP in the works. It would NOT be on the blog if I wasn't doing it. Said someones know I'm telling the truth about it too.

Just saying........................................................................

Anyway, as for "Away to Me" I am still waiting for more edits from the rest of the crew. Hoping to get those soon so I can get that one ready for publishers.

Have a great week everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment