Monday, March 18, 2013

Filling The Gaps, Untitled 8 Style...

Today wasn't a scheduled writing day but I did manage to get a couple of things done...
There are gaps in the gem idea that my mentor had shot at me a couple of weeks ago and while my husband was running errands, I decided it was time to start filling them in.
Three out of the four gaps now have their bases/foundations laid and it's all looking good so far. They need to be refined and edited a little more, and maybe have a little more added to them but at least it's there. The reader will see more and more of the leading lady's spunk come out in these parts and how she overcomes some things that come out from her past.
That's all I'm saying on it. If I say more on it, I'll give away what leads to the climax of the story and I do not want to do that!
By the looks of things, the weather may not cooperate with us this week... We're getting snow tomorrow night and Thursday night, meaning school may be canceled on both of the writing days I was supposed to have this week. That's why I was working on things today, so I wouldn't be chomping on the monitor so much if school does wind up being canceled on at least one of those days. *SIGH*
I don't know about the rest of you out there but I am SO SICK of winter... Bring on spring and warmer weather please!
Have a great week everyone!
~Valerie-June~     

No comments:

Post a Comment