Friday, June 22, 2012

"Adjustments"

Another week and several more hours spent sitting at the computer, pounding away on the keyboard and thinking of how things should go into NR...
Tuesday was a full writing day for me... I managed to get ONE large scene written up after doing a double check on some things and some editing and so far, so good with that part.
Thursday saw me having only a couple of hours to write so I dived into a short but difficult to write scene, one that I wound up making a lot of changes in even while writing it. I just couldn't concentrate a lot and it was hard to get things written up the way I wanted it to be.
Today's marathon was the last full day before summer vacation starts... I made the most of it, getting four shorter scenes in with a somewhat longer one in just under five hours. Things were flowing beautifully despite the fact I have a monster of a head cold and my brain was going by fits and starts once in a while. I'm impressed and although I did do a bit of editing (removing some stuff/adding in other things) it's looking good so far.
I also did a full edit on everything I wrote up this week... Over 16 pages on Word with size 10 Verdana font!! *THUD* Yeah, no wonder why my eyes feel like they are full of sand! I'm still wanting to write though, I'm in one of those "I did a lot today but want to continue!" moods... So look out world! Ha. :)
Monday is Son's last full day of school for the year and Hubby will be gone for part of it so I'll be back into the writing again that day. I'm taking every single second I can get this summer so I can get this darn story written up in first draft so it's out of my freaking head instead of driving me nuts no matter where I am or what I'm doing! I can't move without something for the story popping into my head darn it and it's starting to drive me completely bonkers... Heh...
Before I go, I'd like to wish my little online home, Samgaran Sanctuary, a very happy belated 6th birthday... It came online as of June 21, 2006 and now has its own Facebook group and Fan Page (both of which are run by me and my mentor/forum owner Penthesilea)... Sanctuary has really picked up over the last year or so now that Penth and I are able to focus on it full time, along with our real life and writing that is!

  ~Banner made by Veridian Etoile~

Anyway, I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back whenever I get any work done on NR... It's going to be sporadic and there's going to be a lot of late nights and adjustments but I'll work on it as much as I can over the summer!
Blessings and love!
~Veridian~

No comments:

Post a Comment