Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Blog!

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to let y'all know that I have started a new blog here on BlogSpot under this account... It's specifically for updates on my family's journey with Autism Spectrum Disorder. 
My son, whom I call "Lil Etoile" in my blogs, was diagnosed with Autism Disorder in 2008 and I've been documenting his journey since 2010 in my blogs and various sites. Since I'm able to have more than one blog here in BlogSpot and I want to keep that separate from my writings/main blog, I thought I'd set up another blog under this account just for that purpose.
The new blog is located at Unlocking A Child's Mind and I'll be including the link to it in my Links section here... Just like I have the link to this blog in the Links section on that blog. 
I will warn y'all that some of the entries there are going to be very long and somewhat tedious but if I can help one family or person out there with autism spectrum disorder, my job is done. I will say that all of the techniques, etc I use to help my son will not work for everyone and that anyone who has a child with ASD or has ASD themselves should find what works right for them. Everyone with ASD is different and will react differently to different things, so please keep that in mind when you're reading that blog.
I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend and see you sometime later this week with another writing update!
~Veridian~

No comments:

Post a Comment