Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A (Very!) Quick Writing Update...

Today I had four hours to get my behind in gear and get a little bit of writing done.
I worked on Chapter 3, which was finishing off the scene at the start of it and continuing into the next one, which is only halfway finished at this point.
Total word count of new material today: 1052...
But...
I also did some editing in Chapter 2, ADDING a few things here and there, like descriptions, feelings, etc so that brings my word count closer to 11oo words for the day, possibly more.
I'm going to have a full seven hour day to write later this week... In the meantime, I'll be editing, etc when the guys are around and the instant I'm alone and feeling up to it, I'll be adding more stuff in! 
Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!
~Veridian~

No comments:

Post a Comment