So it's been another somewhat successful day in the writing department.
Hubby left to run some errands and I decided to open Word and tackle something that's been floating around in my head for a few days.
It's a scene that happens later on in the MMLTG file... Near the end of it in fact. So I opened a new document and started typing away. At first it was rough going but as things moved forward, it progressed easier and easier. I managed to get 702 words of NEW material added in only an hour... That's not bad considering it took me well over 2 hours to get a thousand words added to the same story a week ago!
I'm hoping to get more work done on it later but the way things are in this house, I doubt it's going to happen until I'm alone in the house. Seems my writing is at the bottom of everyone's "priority list" but their needs and wants "have" to come first before anything I want to do. I'm not impressed at all.
Have a great week everyone!