Sunday, January 22, 2012

Forgiveness, Cleansing the Soul of a Painful Weight

Yesterday an old school friend of mine shared something on Facebook that inspired me. It speaks the truth about forgiving someone for their past mistakes and cutting ties... It was a post shared on a page called "Inspirational Quotes" and it's one of the best quotes I've seen in a long time...


I think that sums it up pretty good when I talk about forgiving someone but never forgetting what they did so I don't allow them to cause the same problems for me ever again. 
I have cut ties with so many people, both in real life and online life, that harmed me for no reason other than their own personal gain or to just cause trouble so they can sit back and laugh about it.
I do forgive them for what they did... To err is human after all. 
But who says I have to keep in contact with them and let them do it again and again? *winks*
Just something to think about, that's all.
I'd like to thank my longtime friend DB and the Inspirational Quotes page for posting this... It is very true and I hope others learn this lesson like I have.
Have a great Sunday everyone!
~Veridian~

No comments:

Post a Comment