Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Quick Update!

So today was somewhat productive in the writing department. I did get some work done on Untitled #7, but it was mostly "plain vanilla" conversational parts that I had been hoping to expand at some point. I did manage to get most of the build up to a part of the MMG file finished and I've been getting ideas for more of that section. 
The MMG file will probably take up about 1/3 of the entire manuscript. It is a HUGE part of the story and there is a lot of development from the leading lady's end in that particular part.
I am trying to decide whether or not to break the story up into parts... Like have a "Beginning", "Middle" and "Ending", all with different names of course. *wink* The MMG file would probably be the "Middle" part while the rest of it would "sandwich" said part. 
Most of the stuff I have written up so far that doesn't involve that particular file is the "before" part, which introduces the main characters and sets things up for the MMG file, which in turn sets things up for the ending part. 
This story isn't even 1/4 of the way written so far and even though it has a lot into it, it has to be refined, spliced together, more filling/vanilla between the "steamy" stuff and I have to get more ideas for it. I know how things will go from point a to z in the story, it's finding my way to every point along the way between the start and finish, that's all.
Sometimes being a writer is a pain in the...*foot*. Literally. Don't get me wrong, I love writing and my dream is to be a published writer eventually but there are some days when I just want to take the computer's word processor and biff it into Halifax Harbor!! LOL I've ripped my hair out more times over this story than I can count and have thought about 86ing the idea for this one altogether by times but then I'll get another idea for it and BAM, I'm happy with it again. 
I guess I'll just keep plugging along until I either finish it and get it published or the darn thing KILLS ME!! LOL
Have a great Wednesday everyone and if you're a CSI fan like I am, there is a NEW episode on tonight!
Regards,
Veridian

No comments:

Post a Comment